The following post has two assignments namely;
1.21st century women
Research a 21st century political or social campaign that used social media to reach out to the public.Identify the organization behind the campaign, the goal of the campaign, the social media
tools they used, and the results of the campaign in a complete paragraph (5-10 sentences). You also need to properly cite the source where you found your information A resource to check out is
Clever Social Media Campaigns You can also enter ?social media campaigns? in your browser’s search engine for more examples. Step 2: In a complete paragraph (5-10 sentences) compare and contrast
the strategies used in your 21st century campaign to the strategies used during the women’s suffrage movement. Identify at least three ways they are similar and three ways they differ.
Childcare- developing childrens cognitive skills.
Q1) Identify stages of cognitive development in children from birth to 7 years. Q2) Summarise current scientific research relating to neurological and brain development in early years. Q3) Explain
how current scientific research relating to neurological and brain development in early years influences practice in early years settings. Q4) Describe theoretical perspectives in relation to
cognitive development. Q5)Analyse how theoretical perspectives in relation to cognitive development impact on current practice.
2.Neurological Voice Disorders
1. Define the disorder or the problem. Include the neurological function as well as all communication involving the brain. Include the biological structures and their functions that are involved
2. Describe common characteristics and features of the disorder. This may overlap a little with defining the disorder. I want to specifically see characteristics/features separate from the
3. Explain how this contrasts with appropriate skills in this area of communication. (You should be listing/describing typical skills then listing/describing the delay/deficit.) If there is not
difference, you need to say that too.
4. How does the disorder affect communication?
5. Why is it important to treat the problem? You do not need to tell me what to do to treat it, but WHY is it important to treat it?
6. Define and describe the problem as if you were talking to a family member or parent of the client. (Pretend you are talking to the family member and give an in-depth description of what is
going on.) I would like you to put this section in &quot;quotes&quot;. If I do not see quotes around this section, you will lose a format point.