Critically analyze two articles ensuring to answer the following questions:
1. What is the basis for the argument presented?
2. What approach was used to support the authors’ argument?
3. Is the argument presented well supported? Why or why not? What are the key messages contained in the respective articles? How are these messages relevant to your studies?
4. What are the strengths and weaknesses of each article?
5. Which would you consider to be the better article and what is the basis for you reaching this conclusion?
6. What have you learned by reading these articles? What is the benefit of what you have
learned? What is the cost of what you have learned?
7. What will you do differently in the future as a result of your learnings?
The comments must be appropriately supported by suitable academic references or resources. You can use appendices for this assessment however they must be suitably discussed within the body of your report.