Incorporate the following into your marketing plan. The plan should address all four marketing objectives, and there may be overlap with some activity.
1. An introduction to the company outlining mission and program.
2. Four audience-related marketing objectives
3. What you already know about the audience segments you plan to target, and how you have gathered this information.
4. The breakdown of a $50,000 budget, allocated across all four marketing objectives.
5. A plan of the tactical measures you will utilize to develop your audiences and achieve your marketing objectives.
6. Examples of key marketing campaign material that you would develop (in written rather than visual form,Material produced might address more than one marketing objective.
7. Examples of the ways you will evaluate your plan and contingencies that you would put in place should you need to.