Directions for this assignment:
• Introduce your topic in a general way by providing a preview of what the paper will encompass.
• Select 7 activities from the list of 10 provided. Indicate which activity you are addressing by
number and description. I WILL ONLY LIST THE ACTIVITY#’S AND DESCRIPTION OF THE ONES THAT I WANT YOU TO DO. PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL ACTIVITIES ARE CENTERED AROUND ELEMENTARY STUDENTS 1ST- 5TH GRADE.
• Important substantive content should not be sacrificed for the sake of brevity. In the case of
discussions, students are expected to provide a concise summary of the most important points or
• The activity log will be evaluated on both content and writing style. Outlines are generally not
recommended, except when preparing a chart or listing.
• Students should follow all rules of standard, English grammar, spelling, and syntax, and adhere
to guidelines specified in the APA manual.
• As a conclusion, summarize what you have learned from this experience.
Cite your sources, as necessary.
Activity #1: Discuss the pros and cons of testing from two perspectives: (1) as a test-taker (pros and cons); and (2) as a test-giver (pros and cons).
Activity #2: Identify the major characteristics that distinguish a norm-referenced test, criterion referenced test, and an alternative assessment instrument like a portfolio or an observation
record. Discuss instructional settings and situations that require criterion-referenced tests, testing decisions which require norm-referenced tests, and those situations that require alternative assessment strategies.
Activity #7: Discuss the critical issues related to validity and reliability in testing practices.
Activity #9: Critically evaluate the role and use of standardized testing (GEORGIA students: discuss The COMMON CORE GEORGIA MILESTONES)
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂