There are three questions, all of which must be answered
Question 1 is worth 10 marks write no more than 500 words excluding footnotes
Question 2 is worth 10 marks write no more than 500 words excluding footnotes
Question 3 is worth 40 marks write no more than 2000 words excluding footnotes
• The essay must be written be in Times New Roman 12 point
• You must provide a cover sheet as per the required format of the Faculty of Business & Economics
• You must staple your work together
• You are required to reference your work and provide a bibliography in the proper form (The bibliography will not be included in the word count.)
• A long and short guide to the Australian Guide to Legal Citation 3rd edition is on iLearn
• The assignment must be put in through Turnitin and a hard copy submitted to BESS by 4pm 8 June
• No extensions will be granted. There will be a deduction of 10% of the total available marks made from the total awarded mark for each 24 hour period or part thereof that the submission is late.
• The penalty will not apply if an application for special consideration is made and approved.
• Do not plagiarize.
One of the principles of environmental law with regard to developing countries is the principle of ‘Common but Differentiated Responsibilities’. Do you consider this principle outdated in light of the economic development of countries in Asia or do you believe the principle should be retained?
The REDD+ programme is facilitated and supported by the United Nations in order to lessen the current level of tropical rainforest deforestation and degradation. Do you think this programme is effective? Give examples in support for your opinion.
The amount of plastic found on land and on foreshores is overwhelming and dangerous to humans, animals, fish and mammals . You are to write an essay that discusses why plastic waste is a problem focusing on Australia.
What do you think could and should be done to address the problem from an international perspective and in Australia itself ? You can suggest a legal approach to dealing with the problems in your answer. You will need to supply relevant data and geographical details in your answer.
You must write an introduction and conclusion.