All research is conducted within a particular ontological and epistemological paradigm. The production of a PhD, or any other form of social science research, thus necessitates a clear ontological and epistemological framework.
All research is conducted within a particular ontological and epistemological paradigm. The production of a PhD, or any other form of social science research, thus necessitates a clear ontological and epistemological framework. Research must also conform to ethical philosophy and standards. This essay requires students to select and apply ontological, epistemological and ethical paradigms to their proposed research and to critically assess the philosophical foundations and ethical implications of their work.
Describe, discuss and critically evaluate your chosen paradigm and demonstrate how you will apply this paradigm to the design of your research. Consider and critically evaluate the ethical dimensions of your research. Equal weight will be given in the marking to the justification of your chosen paradigm and to the ethical dimensions of your research.
The essay should demonstrate:
1. A clear and critical understanding of research philosophy.
2. An appreciation of the fundamental differences between various paradigms.
3. Understanding of the link between research paradigms and methodology, and ability to contextualise own research within an appropriate paradigm.
4. Ability to critically evaluate research paradigms.
5. Critical understanding and analysis of the ethical paradigms covered in this module.
6. Ability to consider and critically evaluate the ethical implications of own research.
NB. Failure to engage with the philosophical and ethical paradigms covered in this module will automatically result in a fail.
1. Distinguish and evaluate the philosophical underpinnings and methodological ramifications of different approaches to business and management.
2. Discuss and evaluate the roles that researchers can play and the ethical ramifications of adopting such roles.
3. Specify the philosophical underpinning and methodological ramifications of a research programme and the testing of its findings.
My research title is( Impact of Transformational and Servant Leadership on organisational Innovation: the role of Staff Satisfaction in Banks in Saudi Arabia)
I am going to use Quantitative method.
Could you please use the attached references as can as possible.