An appraisal of media coverage on the Ghana electricity crisis (DUMSOR)
The objectives of this research are to:
– Evaluate the quality of the media’s coverage on the Ghana electricity crisis.
– Examine the crucial role the media plays in influencing the public opinion on the electricity crisis in Ghana.
– Deduce from its findings if the media coverage on the issue influences the people’s opinion.
– Does the media coverage on the DUMSOR crisis influence the people’s opinion on it?
– Is the media objective in delivering of information on the DUMSOR issue?