We are interested in learning more about you. In each of the essays, please describe in detail what you thought, felt, said, and did. Please draw upon experiences
which have occurred in the past three years.
Essay 1: The mission of the MIT Sloan School of Management is to develop principled, innovative leaders who improve the world and to generate ideas that advance
management practice. Discuss how you will contribute toward advancing the mission based on examples of past work and activities. (500 words or fewer)
Essay 2: Write a professional letter of recommendation on behalf of yourself. Answer the following questions as if you were your most recent supervisor recommending
yourself for admission to the MIT Sloan MBA Program. We are interested in specific examples of intellectual and professional achievement and how they might relate to
graduate study in management and in a career as a manager or business leader. In addition, we are very interested in the character of the applicant and will be helped
by any information in that regard: (750 words or fewer)
• How long and in what capacity have you known the applicant?
• How does the applicant stand out from others in a similar capacity?
• Please give an example of the applicant’s impact on a person, group, or organization.
• Please give a representative example of how the applicant interacts with other people.
• Which of the applicant’s personal or professional characteristics would you change?
• Please tell us anything else you think we should know about this applicant.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂