1. Article selected must be something related to ANY of the topics in your Organizational Behavior text (i.e. Stress, Trust, Personality). Select any topic from your text that you have an interest in or passionate about. (text book: Jason A.Colquitt, Jeffery A. LePine, & Michael J. Wesson, Copyright 2015. Organizational Behavior: Improving Performance and Commitment in the Workplace. 4th Edition. McGraw-Hill/Irwin. ISBN-978-0-07-786256-5)
2. Follow MLA or APA for formatting and writing your application paper. Complete citation of the article must be listed at the end of the application paper.
3. Paper must incorporate or apply your Kolb Learning Style and each stage of the Kolb Learning Stages. Clearly state your Kolb Learning style and identify each Kolb Learning stage being played out in the article.(25/25 Understanding and Analysis of Kolb Concrete Experience/Application of Learning Style/Formatting
25/25 Understanding and Analysis of Reflective Observation/Application of Learning Style/Formatting
25/25 Understanding and Analysis of Abstract Conceptualization/Application of Learning Style/Formatting
25/25 Understanding and Analysis of Active Experimentation/Application of Learning Style/Formatting)
4. Paper must be in Microsoft Word or PDF and submitted to SafeAssignment in the Assignment tool area of Blackboard.
5. Please review the rubric that was created with the rubric tool in the Assignment tool area of Blackboard. Same place where you turn your paper into. Note each section is worth 25 points each for a total of 100 points.Application Papers: Over the course of the semester, you must complete two Application Papers on current events.
Current Event Paper: The Current Event Paper, worth 100 points, affords you the opportunity to directly apply what we are learning in this course to real, current workplace situations. As you keep abreast of current business-related news in the media, you will find that many of the topics/concepts/theories we discuss in class are happening in everyday organizations. Using and citing a reputable news source (these can be in-print or online; e.g., The New York Times, a local newspaper, CNN, network TV news outlets, USA Today, etc.), you will dissect and analyze the situation being reported on using the knowledge you have gained from this course.
• What should the Application Papers include? Each Application Paper should incorporate your understanding and analysis using the four components of the Kolb Learning Styles to analyze the situation. The Kolb Learning Styles will be discussed in class. Your analysis should also address any questions you have remaining, or any thoughts about the event that were not satisfactorily discussed by the author of your chosen article.
• How should they be formatted? Each Application Paper must follow MLA or APA for writing and citation. Your Application Papers should be at least 4-5 pages double-spaced. Follow the Kolb Learning Styles components, and explicitly incorporate material from the course in your analysis. In doing so, please make sure you include appropriate citations (e.g., from the textbook, from the slides, from external sources, etc.) in your writing. Application Papers that do not adhere to these formatting requirements will automatically have 5 points deducted.
• How are they evaluated? There is a grading rubric that I will use to evaluate your Application Papers. The Application Papers are your opportunity to critically reflect on the course content and apply it beyond just “textbook learning”. Therefore, the tone of he Application Papers should be professional.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂