Examine and critically reflect upon the feedback given on your first assignment and draft a response to the feedback that demonstrates improvement on your work.
• If a comment made by the marker in coursework 1 is that greater linkage between a number of sources would improve the answer, you can make use of coursework 2 to demonstrate how the sources could be linked more closely.
• If a comment made by the marker in coursework 1 invites the student to conclude a particular argument, you can make use of coursework 2 to conclude that particular answer.
• If the marker of coursework 1 suggests that additional sources could be used to support a certain point, you can use coursework 2 to identify these sources and point to their relevance in answering the question.
• If minor points relating to grammar, syntax and referencing are made by the marker in coursework 1, you could demonstrate the correcting of these errors in coursework 2.
• If an element of coursework 1 is pointed out as being particularly good, you could make use of coursework 2 to ensure they understand why it was particularly good and also highlight how this could have been applied to other areas of their work.
OSCOLA REFERENCING ONLY