Behavioral statistics – Statistical analyses of research in JAMA
Please note that for this paper, you will need to use the article that is attached and answering the following questions:
1. Was this a double-blind study? Explain.
2. Were the subjects randomly assigned to each group?
3. What was the dependent variable?
4. What was the independent variable?
5. Was the N size adequate? Explain.
6. If you had to decide to give the N95 respirator to nurses caring for influenza patients vs. the surgical mask, what would be your decision according to the data?
Please remember to explain your answers, a single word answer will not get you all 50 points.
Link to study (can provide better quality file)