Benchmark Assessment:Integrating Science and Mathematics
a) Benchmark Assessment:Integrating Science and Mathematics
i) Create a unit of study integrating science and math content of fractions, decimals, and/or percents.
ii) Ensure you have listed each of the science (NSES)) and math (NCTM) standards to include learning goals and objectives.
iii) Create the unit of study to include the following:
(1) clear-cut objectives that align to standards
(2) relevantmaterials and resources
(3) differentiation of instruction to address the diverse needs of students. Name the differentiation strategies for the specific diverse groups.
(4) problem solving and inquiry strategies
(5) the twelve science processes
(6) concrete manipulatives to help develop science and fraction/decimal sense
(7) informal and/or formal assessment that align with objectives
(8) authentic, formative and/or summative assessments
(9) allow for student reflection
iv) Write a narrativeof 800 -1,000 wordsthat addresses the assignment criteria, gives specific examples from the unit of study, and state your rationale.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂