2 BUSINESS PLAN FROM COMPANIES -STEP BY STEP PLUS 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARIES OF THE PROJECTS
2(two) business plan -Step by Step ,plus 2 (Two) Executive Summary of a :
With Fashion Style and research with serious business evidences.
2. a popular free social networking website REMARKABLE IN CIRCULAR ECONOMY that allows registered users to create profiles, upload photos and video , send messages and keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues. The site, which is available in different languages, includes public features such as:
• Marketplace – allows members to post, read and respond to classified ads.
• Groups – allows members who have common interests to find each other and interact.
• Events – allows members to publicize an event, invite guests and track who plans to attend.
• Pages – allows members to create and promote a public page built around a specific topic.
• Presence technology – allows members to see which contacts are online and chat.
The differences must be remarkable in CIRCULAR ECONOMY and RECYCLE, people giving to other FREE OBJECT OR SERVICES TO USE OR REUSE AT THEIR HOME OR OUT DOORS, FOR BUSINESS, FREE ACCOMODATION, and OR SOMETHING FOR FREE THAT ALLOW THE ECONOMY TO GROWN AND THE PLANET TO BE SAVED.
Within each member’s personal profile, there are several key networking components. The most popular is arguably the Wall, which is essentially a virtual bulletin board. Messages left on a member’s Wall can be text, video or photos. Another popular component is the virtual Photo Album. Photos can be uploaded from the desktop or directly from a smartphone camera. There is no limitation on quantity, but staff will remove inappropriate or copyrighted images. An interactive album feature allows the member’s contacts (who are called generically called “friends”) to comment on each other’s photos and identify (tag) people in the photos. Another popular profile component is status updates, a microblogging feature that allows members to broadcast short Twitter-like announcements to their friends. All interactions are published in a news feed, which is distributed in real-time to the member’s friends.
Offers a range of privacy options to its members. A member can make all his communications visible to everyone, he can block specific connections or he can keep all his communications private. Members can choose whether or not to be searchable, decide which parts of their profile are public, decide what not to put in their news feed and determine exactly who can see their posts. For those members who wish to use to communicate privately, there is a message feature, which closely resembles email.