“Drawing on specific examples, discuss the possible motives and critically evaluate the potential implications of a multinational company entering an economy of your
Example; use a multinational company entering a new economy i.e. any country of your choice. Your work must include appendices such as pestle analysis, swot analysis,
porters five forces, core competencies and porters generic strategies, demonstrating how it was apply. Remember appendices is not included in word count.
Format: Individual Critical Evaluation (Essay)
• Demonstrate a critical understanding of a range of theories of international production
• An ability to apply a number of perspectives in your critical evaluation of implications
• Evidence of extensive reading
• An ability to structure a coherent, critical argument
• Accurate use of the Harvard Referencing system.