Can Research Rescue Red Cross?
This is the questions to be answered.
1. If you had been McLaughlin or Decker, what research would you want done?
2. Create the management-research question hierarchy for the research you think
might help the Red Cross make decisions related to public relations efforts and
future advertising soliciting donations.
3. If you created an RFP, what would it contain?
4. What considerations should influence sampling decisions in any research the Red
Cross would do on this issue?
5. If a survey is used, what scales would be most appropriate?