case- Aaron Hernandez- The former New England Patriots running back was arrested in 2013 and charged with the murder of Odin Lloyd, an acquaintance of Hernandez’s. Lloyd, who was dating the sister of Hernandez’s fiancee, had been found shot to death on June 17, 2013, near Hernandez’s home in suburban Boston. .
- What investigative tools and clues did law enforcement used to solve the murder you are reviewing?
- What made this a high profile case and what was the offender’s defense to beat the murder charges?
- Discuss any crime scene evidence (including witness statements and digital evidence if applicable) and describe the methodology used and its impact on the investigation.
- Discuss how the management of the crime scene impacts the potential admissibility in the criminal proceedings of the case.
- Discuss any defense challenges of the evidence (if applicable) made during the prosecution.