Case Study 2: ING Life
Write a three page paper in which you:
1. Assess the probable difficulties and risks associated with using a public infrastructure such as the Internet as part of a business solution.
2. Analyze ING’s solution for providing security to determine if the solution is adequate or inadequate. Provide a rationale for your answer.
3. Critique the extranet solution and recommend one (1) change to the solution to provide better connectivity to brokers.
4. Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Compare and contrast among local area and wide area network technologies and architectures.
• Compare and contrast among data communication technologies that include transmission media, data link control protocols, and multiplexing.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in communication networks.
• Write clearly and concisely about communication networks using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.