Write an essay (maximum of 10 pages) analyzing human resource strategies, policies, and practices as they relate to the JetBlue Airways case. In your essay:
A. Identify 3 national equal employment opportunity laws that impact JetBlue’s hiring practices.
B. Recruitment efforts:
1. Identify 1 internal recruitment method that JetBlue uses.
2. Identify 1 external recruitment method that JetBlue uses.
3. Explain the effects of these methods on JetBlue’s recruitment efforts.
C. Personnel selection:
1. Describe the personnel selection interview process for mechanics and pilots at JetBlue.
2. Explain JetBlue’s goal in utilizing this personnel interview process for mechanics and pilots.
D. Identify 3 factors that influence a performance appraisal system.
E. 360-degree feedback evaluation:
1. Describe 3 advantages of using 360-degree feedback evaluation as a performance appraisal method.
2. Provide a rationale for JetBlue utilizing a 360-degree feedback evaluation as a performance appraisal method.
F. Identify 4 employee-related factors that are essential in determining financial compensation.
G. Discretionary (voluntary) employee benefits:
1. Define 3 discretionary employee benefits.
2. Describe in what ways, if at all, JetBlue has incorporated those 3 discretionary