Change in public policy

Write to The US President, requesting a specific change in public
policy. The letter should explain:
Which issue you are concerned about. Why this issue is important to you personally. What specific change in policy you want. What, specifically, you’d like the recipient of your letter to do to help change the policy. (For
example, introduce legislation, co-sponsor a bill, change administration policy, etc.).