Skip to content
- Compare and contrast at least six treatment modalities for children and adolescents with neurodevelopmental disorders.
- Compare and contrast a social relationship and a therapeutic relationship regarding purpose, focus, communications style, and goals.
- Identify at least four patient behaviors a PMHNP may encounter in the clinical setting.
- Explore qualities that foster a therapeutic PMHNP-patient relationship and qualities that contribute to a nontherapeutic PMHNP interactive process.
- Define and discuss the roles of empathy, genuineness, and positive regard on the part of the PMHNP in a PMHNP-patient relationship