A sixty-year-old baker presents to your clinic, complaining of increasing shortness of breath and nonproductive cough over the last month. She feels like she can’t do as much activity as she used to do without becoming tired. She even has to sleep upright in her recliner at night to be able to breathe comfortably. She denies any chest pain, nausea, or sweating. Her past medical history is significant for high blood pressure and coronary artery disease. She had a hysterectomy in her 40s for heavy vaginal bleeding. She is married and is retiring from the local bakery soon. She denies any tobacco, alcohol, or drug use. Her mother died of a stroke, and her father died from prostate cancer. She denies any recent upper respiratory illness, and she has had no other symptoms. On examination, she is in no acute distress. Her blood pressure is 160/100, and her pulse is 100. She is afebrile, and her respiratory rate is 16. With auscultation, she has distant air sounds and she has late inspiratory crackles in both lower lobes. On cardiac examination, the S1 and S2 are distant and an S3 is heard over the apex.
1. What is the chief complaint?
2. Based on the subjective and objective information provided what are your 3 top differential diagnosis listing the presumptive final diagnosis first?
3. What treatment plan would you consider utilizing current evidence based practice guidelines?
Motor Vehicle Fatalities and Injuries
choose a public health problem and investigate at least 2 different, current approaches to the problem from the peer-reviewed public health literature. Write a 7–10-page research paper that thoroughly covers the research you discovered. You must also identify these approaches and evaluate them against biblical and ethical standards. You may not use websites, Wikipedia, newspapers, or popular literature as sources for information. Include a reference page of at least 5 references from your updated annotated bibliography assignment and a cover page to include the following: title, name, student ID, course number, and date. Your paper must be in current AMA format.
• Importance of the problem with support from social, environmental, epidemiological, biostatistical, and administrative evidences.
• Importance of community/population based interventions.
• Solution to the problem based on your review of the evidences found.
• Scripture to support the biblical worldview you include in your paper.
Assessing Your Organization’s Behavioral Model
Assessing your organization’s behavioral model will assist you as a leader in knowing what areas are strengths and what you need to address in order to improve. For this task you will create a PowerPoint presentation that could be presented to your organization. Please address the following in your presentation:
• Describe the behavioral style of your organization (per the Organizational Behavior Survey in the introduction)
• Comment on the behavioral category you would desire for your organization
• Address what you need to do as a leader to either maintain or change your organization’s behavioral style
• Describe the components of strong/healthy organizations.