concert review; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-1SxAxwupw&feature=youtu.be,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko_d-5AdeGU&feature=youtu.be, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jd9lao9jkQ&feature=youtu.be, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rqE7ZCqk3w&feature=youtu.be
write the concert review by watching these videos:(The artist and play list is in the attachment.)
Part 1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-1SxAxwupw&feature=youtu.be
Part 2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko_d-5AdeGU&feature=youtu.be
Note: Fifty percent of your grade will be based on your musical analysis of the performances. You will need to describe elements such as melody, rhythm, harmony, texture, timbre, etc.
The review should include:
1) The names of the performing groups/ artists; the date and location of the performance
3) The titles of all compositions being performed. Include the specific movements if it includes multi-movement works. Often these will be tempo indications such as Allegro, Andante, Molto Vivace, etc.
4) Describe one or more musical elements that you recognize in the compositions.
Identify the style period (If you are unaware what the style is, look up the composer and compare it to the period discussed in the book). The dates will often appear in the program. Mention any instrument that stands out and explain why.
6) Describe your personal reaction to the concert. List reasons why you think it was successful or not.
7) Submit your paper through “Safe Assign” found under “Assignments” on blackboard.
Sit back, relax and take it in.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂