Explain the purpose of corporate social responsibility (CSR).
1. Identify two primary and two secondary stakeholders that influence Paradigm Toys.
2. Analyze two ways that the board of directors at Paradigm Toys should meet their corporate social responsibility to the primary and secondary stakeholders identified in part A1.
B. Reflect on the importance of ethical leadership by doing the following:
1. Explain why it is important for an organization to develop an ethical culture.
a. Discuss the role that Paradigm’s leadership can play in fostering an ethical culture.
2. Explain what an ethics audit is.
a. Discuss the value that an ethics audit could bring to Paradigm Toys.
C. Develop the ethical framework that you would use if you were faced with an ethical dilemma by doing the following:
1. Identify and analyze an ethical dilemma in a business setting
2. Evaluate two potential solutions to the dilemma.
3. Explain which solution from part C2 you would recommend and why that solution would be the more ethical choice.
D. Create a proposal for implementing an ethics training program at Paradigm Toys by doing the following:
1. Identify three key components that you would include in the content of your training program.
a. Explain why you would include the three components from part D1 in your training program.
2. Recommend a delivery method that you believe would be most effective for the training program.
a. Justify your recommendation.
E. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
F. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.