Corruption in Puerto Rico, Budget and Hurricane response
1. Identify the key stakeholders, and introduce the organization. ?
2. Summarize the context of the ethical dilemma with specific facts (who, what, where, when, why). ?
3. Using Svara’s (2007) problem-solving model (as depicted in this week’s lesson) as a point of reference, identify the selected ethical decisions and obligations. Be specific if the actions resulted in best consequences or a full, open and honest process projected to the public. ?
4. Identify implications that resulted in successful or unsuccessful future operations. ?
5. Summarize what you have learned from an analysis of this event.