You will be required to perform the following steps:
1. Select a company for use in your analysis.
2. Identify the company’s mission statement and strategic goals. Use information from the company’s website and Form 10-K to get a sense of what the company is trying to accomplish through their operations.
3. Based on the company’s strategic (i.e. long-term goals), develop a tactical plan to fulfill those goals.
4. Design, using the balanced scorecard framework, a balanced scorecard which could be used to evaluate the company’s performance at achieving the tactical plan you has developed.
a. Your scorecard must contain at least 3 metrics for each scorecard category
b. You must briefly explain why you selected each metric.
5. Using a format similar to the one I demonstrated, develop a causal map which shows the interrelationships between the metrics you have selected (i.e. how an improvement in one leads to an improvement in the others).
1. You will submit a document (2 pages maximum) containing the following items:
a. Company Name, Mission, and Strategic Goals
b. Tactical Plan Description (be sure to demonstrate its connection to the firm’s strategy/mission)
c. List of Metrics (with brief explanations)
2. You will also submit a causal map showing the cause-effect relationships between the metrics (see example below)
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂