Instructional Materials, Create and Plan Formative Assessment
an assignment that is already started. complete sections 7,8.&9 I will attach the project specifics, rubric, and already started project.
7: DEVELOP AND SELECT INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS
For this assignment, you will use your instructional strategy to produce the instruction. This typically includes a learner’s manual, instructional materials, and
All appropriate instructional materials includes but not limited to the following formats:
• instructor’s manual
• student’s manual
• student instruction
• projection (e.g. PowerPoint)
• web-based instruction
For this assignment, you need to list all instructional materials you will use for the instruction. For each materials, you need to elaborate:
• if this is an existing material or material made by you?
• why do you think this material is appropriate for the instructional activity?
• can there be a different kind of material for the same instructional activity?
8. CONDUCT FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT
Formative assessment, including diagnostic testing, is a range of formal and informal assessment procedures conducted by teachers during the learning process in order
to modify teaching and learning activities to improve student attainment. Since you have not done the instruction, you need to project three kinds of formative
assessments. For each formative assessments, elaborate on the following:
• When is it appropriate to use it?
• What information about teaching and learning you wish to gather?
• What is the implication of the information on the revision of the instruction?
9. PROJECTED PLAN FOR CONDUCTING SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT
briefly describe your plan for a summative assessment after the instruction is completed.