“Crimes against others will cause the level of fear to escalate to great measures within the community.”
The Research Paper is an assignment requiring the submission of 2distinct works: 1) a research development proposal (a 1- or 2-page document outlining what you hope to research and how you intend to do it); and 2) the Research Paper (the actual 7–10-page work detailingthe yourresearch).
Components of the Research Paper:
• The rationale: why the research is needed and what the general area of current concern is.
• Existing research: what is already known about the general area of the proposed research.
• The research Development Proposal.
• A discussion of information needed for the Development Proposal.
• Current APA formatting (12 point Times New Roman font, 1-inchmargins, double-spaced).
• Length of 7–10 pages.
• Page numbers according to current APA guidelines.
• Third person voice.
• Must include:
o Cover page with the proposal title, student name, course name, and instructor name.
o References/Bibliography Page.
? These are NOT to be counted in the total number of pages. You must use a minimum of3 citations from peer-reviewed journals.
• The electronic file you submit mustbe named in the following manner: lastname first initial_submission type (i.e. rp1 for research paper). For example:smithj_rp.doc (this would be J. Smith’s Research Paper).
If you need assistance with writing or current APA formatting, useLiberty University’s Online Writing Center.
• The methods appropriate to collecting the required information.
• The sources of information (size and type of sample, etc.).
• The timescale and sequence of various parts of the research.
• A statement of what you intend the outcomes to be (reports, discussion papers, contributions to theory, materials, etc.).
• Description of who will do what and at what cost (if funding is being sought).
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂