CRITICAL ANALYSIS DETAILS: ( max 1500 words)
• You should perform an in depth critical analysis of the given article
• You should describe the underlying perspective and key arguments of the article
• locate the strengths and weaknesses of the article
• You should analyse and critique the underlying concepts and ideas, the context in which the article was produced
• You should analyse and critique the research methods that was conducted and the application of theory to practice.
• Remember that Events environment is unique in terms of its HRM challenges –but that any claims made about the events environment should be supported by evidence.
• Apply to sport events industry
• You should compare and contrast the article to other relevant articles -this forms part of the critique .
• Your critique should be evidenced through use of other appropriate texts and research which support your arguments and provide competing or supporting perspectives.
READ CAREFULLY Marking criteria
Criteria and Weighting
• Research and identify relevant sources to the key topics of the module
• Use of appropriate independent research to support or interrogate key article
All sources are critically selected and are relevant to the topics. uses appropriate HRM and events literature at a high level. Uses appropriate independently sourced research as well as found sources.
Evaluation and Critique of the sources
• Identifies theoretical position of key article
• Reasons and key points stand out clearly
• Clear arguments that are analytic, discursive and with supporting evidence
• Identifies strengths and flaws of supporting source
• Is applied to events throughout Excellent identification of the author’s theoretical position. Develops a strong argument that is excellently structured and easy to follow. It analyses, discusses, compares and contrasts with other sources. It explains all the strengths and the weaknesses of the sources.
Strong application to events throughout
Presentation, Referencing, Grammar and expression
10% Excellent referencing, Grammar and expression is correct throughout with very minor errors, Referencing correct throughout with very minor errors
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂