Critically analyse one aspect of information governance in the context of any health organisation.
• First decide on a specific example of information governance. You do not need to cover all data security issues.
For example –
• emailing sensitive health data.
• Login to health networks
• Secondly, choose a context in terms of an institution. For example-
• the security of emailing sensitive health data within primary care.
• Login issues in a hospital environment
• Use the opportunities afforded at group tutorials to check that your chosen topic is appropriate.
• The purpose of the assignment is to focus on specific issues in depth, rather than try to cover too many areas within the limits of 2000 words.
• Be guided by the literature – start off with a general idea of what interests you or is important to your work, but let the literature tell you what the issues are. These will be the sub-headings. Where there is limited literature, consider a change of topic.
please, make it CRITICALLY and in DEPTH