Definition of a culture:
You will be writing about a sub-culture that exists within the American culture.
• Culture refers to the cumulative deposit of knowledge, experience, beliefs, values, attitudes, meanings, hierarchies, religion, notions of time, roles, spatial relations, concepts of the universe, and material objects and possessions acquired by a group of people in the course of generations through individual and group striving.
• Culture is the systems of knowledge shared by a relatively large group of people.
• Culture is communication, communication is culture.
• Culture in its broadest sense is cultivated behavior; that is the totality of a person’s learned, accumulated experience which is socially transmitted, or more briefly, behavior through social learning.
• A culture is symbolic communication. Some of its symbols include a group’s skills, knowledge, attitudes, values, and motives. The meanings of the symbols are learned and deliberately perpetuated in a society through its institutions.
• Culture consists of patterns, explicit and implicit, of and for behavior acquired and transmitted by symbols, constituting the distinctive achievement of human groups, including their embodiments in artifacts; the essential core of culture consists of traditional ideas and especially their attached values; culture systems may, on the one hand, be considered as products of action, on the other hand, as conditioning influences upon further action.
• Culture is the sum a way of life of a group of people–the behaviors, beliefs, values, and symbols that they accept, generally without thinking about them, and that are passed along by communication and imitation from one generation to the next.
• Culture is the sum of total of the learned behavior of a group of people that are generally considered to be the tradition of that people and are transmitted from generation to generation.
• Culture is a collective programming of the mind that distinguishes the members of one group or category of people from another.
• Assignment: Culture is a collective programming of the mind that distinguishes the members of one group or category of people from another.
Research a sub-culture and, preferably on that you have some kind of relationship with.
Description: The final product that you turn in will be a five- page document that includes a Works Cited page.
Information that must appear in your research paper (what you’ll get from your resources:
a. A description of a sub- culture
b. A description of your relationship to the culture (are you and insider or an outsider?)
c. An analysis of how the culture relates to or fits within the larger society
d. A description of cultural traditions
e. A description of cultural beliefs (i.e. religious) and philosophies
f. A description of the traditional family dynamics
Sources: You must include five of the seven listed below
1. a observation (“in the field”) or through the media
2. an interview written in paragraph form
3. internet sites
4. an academic journal
5. 1 book
6. periodical articles
7. newspapers and magazines
I need that saturday by midnight. and please provide me the citations and if you have any question you can contact me any time. Make sure it is 100% plagiarisim free. AND my research paper should base on Indian culture in america. do not explainabout sub cultures directly start with indian culture in america. and please follow the instrcution.