Customer Service goes viral: the good and the bad
When customer service goes viral: the good and the bad— on Dailey finance
1. What are some of the challenges faced with social media and customer service/
What are some of the opportunities with social media and customer service
2. As a Manager, roll out your plan to improve customer relations through social media (include also)
How would you handle a negative viral attack
How would you increase your exposure online/through social media
On a scale of 1-10 [10 being strongly agree, 1 being completely disagree], how important is social media’s role in customer service; and explain your stance
3. Share both personal and an actual business/organization example of social media and customer service going hand-in-hand
4. If you had the opportunity to improve customer service through social media; come up with the best social media campaign you can for any existing business/organization (ex: Lays using a social media campaign to have customers come up with and vote on their next flavors of potato chips)
Follow grading rubric
Online Discussion Rubric
This tool is used by the faculty member to assign discussion scores for the online portion of this class Category
10 9 to 7 6 to 3 2 and below
Quality of Information Information clearly relates to the main topic and adds new concepts and ideas. Information includes several supporting details and/or examples. Information clearly relates to the main topic. It includes at least 1 supporting detail or example. It may drift into summary, but mainly responds to all the prompts. Information clearly relates to the main topic. No details and/or examples are given or details are simply a summary of the plot. Information has little or nothing to do with the main topic or simply restates the main concept.
Resources Consistently provides resources even if it is not required.
(3 or more) Occasionally provides resources even if not required
(only 2 resources) Provides resources when requested
(only 1 resource) Does not provide resources even when requested
Critical Thinking Enhances the critical thinking process consistently through premise reflection and difference questioning of self and others. Poses analytical inquiry. Critical thinking and premise reflection is demonstrated in discussion however inquiry drifts into generalization versus syllogization of analysis. Responds to questions but does not engage in premise reflection clearly and comprehensively. Does not respond critically to questions posed by the facilitator. Response is unsubstantial.
* Replying within your own thread does not count as a reply Encourages and facilitates interaction among members of the online community
(5 or more replies) Responds to other members of the online community
(4-3 replies) Rarely interacts or responds to other members of the online community
(2-1 reply) Responds to the discussion facilitator only.
* Follow APA guidelines for syntax Both professional vocabulary and writing style are used consistently throughout the discussion. Both professional vocabulary and writing style are used frequently throughout the discussion Both professional vocabulary and writing style are used occasionally throughout the discussion Professional vocabulary and writing style are not used