➢ 1001 inventions – Introduction to Dark Ages http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZDe9DCx7Wk
➢ Arabic version:
➢ Muslim Heritage in our Schools – Interview with Prof Salim Al Hassani http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msE_bGJUzVE
The videos above helps summarize the information using the following questions.
1. What are the dark ages?
2. To which civilization do they refer?
3. Who are the scientists mentioned in this video? List their inventions.
4. Which civilization was the origin of all sciences such as chemistry and algebra? Which other civilization was influenced by this civilization?
5. What were the wrong thoughts mentioned and corrected by Dr. Salim Hassani?
6. After seeing these 3 videos, do you agree with the name Dark ages? What should we call this period?