Debate: The Right to Life vs The Right to Die
1. Write a10 page research report, including the Works Cited page.
2. For the Research Report YOU ARE NOT TAKING A SIDE ON THE ISSUE.
3. Use an Introduction and thesis to show the categories of opposing views you will be examining. 4. After you have drafted the body of your essay, remind your readers of the main idea by developing a conclusion that summarizes the key points.
“When considering consumer health issues, shelf life, cost, and taste, there are many comparisons to be made between Miracle Whip and mayonnaise.”
Notice that I did not take a side; I am simply presenting information. (Of course, your topic will be much more interesting and consequential than my example.)
5. Your report should use at least ten (10) citations with the corresponding entries listed on the works cited (at least ten different sources).
6. Make sure to include parenthetical documentation. (In text citation)
7. The Works cited begins on its own page; do not run it into the paper.
8. Use MLA formatting, double-space, use 12-point font, preferably Times New Roman, and save your report as an MS Word document. Proofread it carefully, making necessary corrections;
9. Plagiarism is not Tolerated as this paper will be submitted into TURNITIN for plagiarism check and any much of more than 6% will get a ZERO
10. Read carefully the uploaded list of some of sources to use and a sample of Introduction and Thesis already prepared for this research paper.