Select discriminatory issues within a program or policy, analyze that program or policy, explain strategies to address the issues, and recommend improvements.
- what is the social problem with the american federal policy on housing discrimination against minorities? Describe the social problem that the policy or program addresses
- Provide brief history of how this policy developed to address the social problem
- Present the 3 criteria that are used in policy analysis
4.What are the explicit and implicit goals and objectives of the policy or program?
- Use the 3 criteria to assess the benefits.
- What are the qualifications for individual to receive benefits through this policy or program?8. discuss if these eligibility criteria create discriminatory practices: oppression, alienation or discrimination.