I am not sure about any instructions in this paper.. I will just know this is theoretical paper and should follow these GUIDELINES for paper design.
1) Discuss the major issues/debates/theoretical advances in the theory or topic you have chosen. Or pick a specific debate or issue in the literature in the area. (Think of the theory as a “machine.” What does it “accomplish.”) You can have a particular focus. You should attach names of people to positions where appropriate.
2) How does it relate/stand in relation to other theories? (ex., ethnomethodology as a critique of standard sociology)
3) How is it in turn critiqued by other theories?
4) Write it up as a journal article. Look at Sociological Theory as a model.
Or Thesis 11 (but not for the format).
5) Follow AJS (American Journal of Sociology) format, or your disciplinary style (e.g., AAA) Be sure to cite correctly.
therefore, I select this area which is (Feminist Theories) from these books
Dillon, pp. 311-348
Inglis, pp. 335-357
Smith, in Lemert, pp. 394-398 Anzaldu´a, in Lemert, pp. 552-558
Dillon, Michele. 2010. Introduction to Sociological Theory: Theorists, Concepts, and Their Applicability to the Twenty-First Century. Malden, MA: Wiley-Blackwell. ISBN: 9781405170024
Inglis, David (with Christopher Thorpe). 2012. An Invitation to Social Theory. Malden, MA: Polity. ISBN: 9780745642093
Lemert, Charles. 2009. Social Theory, 4th edition. Boulder, CO: Westview Press. ISBN:9780813343921.
Look at these books and great debate of the damnation of women in US. theory of the damnation of women. conflict of the roles between male and female. who has the authority. is that coming from the religion or costume look at those issue ( working outside, political leader ) start with literature review and include survey on the paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂