Disscuss the value of digital marketing within a named business of your choice
• A bibliography is required.
• The Document should follow the general layout of a marketing plan.
• Sources must be acknowledged; a bibliography is required. We prefer the so-called Harvard system of in-text referencing (Author, Year) as used by the APA. Ensure that each entry in the bibliography conforms to the correct form. For an introduction to the APA Style: https://www.apastyle.org/learn/tutorials/basics-tutorial.aspx. See also a site of by the English Department of Purdue University, which includes the APA Style: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.
• References to relevant marketing literature and arts organizations are deemed as highly appropriate for a full and complete response. Work will be assessed, in part, on the ‘quality’ of the sources.
The three texts set out below are all core texts that cover the course well. Lecture notes will make reference to each of these texts as required, but the Shank text is the main core set text for this course. The Bedford library has a limited number of copies of each of these texts.
Core texts that are recommended reading;
1. Ryan D. and Jones, C., (2009) Understanding Digital Marketing; Marketing strategies for engaging the digital generation, Kogan Page, London.
2. Solis, Bryan (2010) Engage; the complete guide for Brands and Businesses to build, cultivate, and measure success in the new web age, John Wiley and Sons, Hoboken, New Jersey.
3. Parkin, Godfrey (2010) Digital Marketing; strategies for online success, New Holland, London.
Good sources to consult;
1. Chaffey, D., Ellis-Chadwick, F., Mayer, R. & Johnston, K., (2009) Internet Marketing; Strategy, implementation & practice, fourth Edition, FT Prentice Hall, Pearson Education, Harlow.
2. Chaffey & Smith, (2008), EMarketing Excellence; Planning & Optimising you digital marketing, Butterworth Heinemann, Oxford.
3. Clapperton, G. (2009) This is social media – tweet, blog, link and post your way to business success, Capstone, Chichester, West Sussex.
4. Comm, J. (2009) Twitter Power – how to dominate your market one tweet at a time, J. Wiley & Sons Inc, Hoboken New Jersey
5. Hine, C. (2005) Virtual methods; issues in social research on the internet, Berg Publishers, Oxford.
6. Jeffery, M., (2010), Data Driven Marketing, J. Wiley & Sons Inc, Hoboken New Jersey.
7. Kozinets, R. (2010) Netnography, doing ethnographic research online, Sage Ltd, London
8. Nayar, P.K. (2010) An introduction to new media and cybercultures, J. Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, West Sussex.
9. Qualman, E., (2009) Socialnomics – how social media transforms the way we live and do business, J. Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, West Sussex.
10. Parkin, G., (2009), Digital Marketing; strategies for online success, New Holland Publishers Ltd., London.
11. Power, P. & Power, T. (2010) know me, like me, follow me – what online social networking means for you and your business ?, The Ecaademy, Headline Publishing group, London.
12. Poynter, Ray (2010) The Handbook of online and social media research; tools and techniques for market researchers, ESOMAR/ J. Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, West Sussex.
13. Rapp, S., (2010) Reinventing interactive & direct marketing, McGraw-Hill, New York.
14. Tapp, A. (2008) Principles of direct and database marketing – a digital orientation, FT Prentice Hall, Pearson Education, Harlow.
Journal of Database Marketing and Customer Strategy Management
Direct Marketing: An International Journal
International Journal of Electronic Marketing and Retailing
Journal of Applied Marketing Theory
Journal of Internet Marketing
Journal of Macromarketing
International Journal of Mobile Marketing
International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising
Journal of Internet Commerce
International Journal of Internet and Enterprise Management
International Journal of e-Business Research
International Journal of Electronic Commerce
Electronic Commerce Research and Applications
Journal of Marketing Management
Journal of Marketing Research
Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice
Journal of Consumer Research
Journal of Consumer Culture
Journal of Consumer Marketing
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂