- Obtain two articles from peer-reviewed
journals that present conflicting results.
- The topic and articles must be approved no later than March 1st.
- Read the articles for understanding. Expect to read each article numerous times focusing on the purpose of the study (hypothesis), how it was tested (the method), the results (do they support or refute the hypothesis?) and what it means (discussion)?
- What do the articles have in common and how to they differ?
- If you had to choose one article as being “right” which one would you choose and why?
- What are your recommendations for future research?