Does Consideration have a place in today’s Contract law? An examination of whether Consideration should be replaced with a much more adequate concept of Contractual
You are encouraged to research a topic of your choosing related to the application of U.S. law to the business sector. This may include a topic in which you are
interested and want to learn more, a problem you would like to solve, or an answer or response to a situation.
Your writing should focus on:
• elements and defenses for each of the common law torts.
• UCC contract law, including contract formation and appropriate remedies for a breached contract.
• obligations and remedies of buyers and sellers under the UCC, and security interests.
• types of bankruptcy relief, by chapter of the bankruptcy code. Understand agency relationships.
• advantages and disadvantages of various forms of businesses. Understand the general concepts of wills and trusts.
• idiosyncrasies of Labor and Employment, administrative, Consumer, and Environmental Law.
APA format must be used for the paper. Research papers will be 6-10 pages in length. Note that 6-10 pages means 6-10 pages of double-spaced typed material with one-
inch margins left, right, top and bottom, and Times New Roman, 12-point font. The cover sheet, table of contents, index, pictures, long quotations or multiple
quotations will not count toward the 6-10 pages. Students must cite all sources and use a minimum of five in their research papers. Wikipedia cannot be used as a
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂