Visit https:Mmplicit.harvard.edu/implicit and complete at least two tasks: one from the “social attitudes” page and one from the “health/mental health” page. Afterwards, students will write a one-page reflection on each task (2 pages total, double spaced). The reflection should indicate:
1) Which task the student completed.
2) What feedback the student expected to receive and why.
3) What feedback the student actually received.
4) How the student feels about his/her feedback.
5) Whether the student feels that the IAT was a fair assessment of their attitudes and why/why not.