Employee retention and committment
• To explore your chosen HR topic from a perspective that provides you with information about how the HR system, and the related policies, procedures, communications, programs, and activities support the organization’s strategy.
• Address related legal issues (applicable laws).
• Include how metrics and/or methods should be used to measure HR’s contributions to the organization’s strategic success.
• Address the dual role the HR leader plays (a) in proposing, creating, and administering this HR topic, and (2) as a member of the top management team (TMT).
• At least two(2) peer-reviewed journal articles
• At least one (1) source from a federal government web site (a “.com” or “.edu” web site is not acceptable)
• At least one (1) practitioner publication (e.g., HR Magazine)