Questions (note: suggested response length is one to one-and-a-half pages per question):
- What global organizational context and/or position are you researching? Why?
- What sources of information are available? Which are the most valuable to you, and why?
- What do your sources outline (i.e., what did you learn from your research)? What do they miss
(i.e., what questions are you left with)? How might you try to discover answers to these
outstanding questions in the future?
4, Where does your information come from? How does the context (e.g., viewpoint of the
authors, their objectives, etc.) matter?
- What are the main differences between this global context and your current work/life context?
- What global relationships or global leadership qualities can be seen within this organization?
Which are less obvious or hidden?
- What intercultural differences or conflicts might you anticipate?