The following post has two assignments namely;
1.Environmental studies and Forestry
Miodownic, Introduction, CH 1 and 2
1. What event happened to the author to make him interested in steel (razors in particular)?
2. What is the scientific discipline that includes the study of how our senses interact with materials?
3. What is cutlery (tableware or silverware) made from that it does not rust or have any taste?
4. When separating lignin from cellulose for making paper from trees, what is the analogy for how difficult it is?
5. Why did books replace scrolls for keeping written records?
6. What material was used to make chisels to carve the stone blocks for the pyramids in Egypt?
2.Importance of belief
Why is it important to know what you believe and why you believe it? (50–100 words)
Identify what you believe about God, the Bible, and Jesus Christ. Why do you believe these things? (50–100 words)
Scripture, course content, or research must be included in your content and cited properly.