Please use only the website and articles selected that I have attached for your research. Do not use any other websites. A minimum of 15 sources.
• Describe the ethical issue providing appropriate historical information.
• Make a thesis statement that summarizes the position you are choosing to defend.
• Identify and describe accurately two opposing ethical positions (Virtue Theory, Natural Law, Social Contract Theory, Deontology, etc…) that have been taken regarding the issue showing an awareness of the strengths and weaknesses of each position.
• Argue for your position on the issue that may or may not be represented by one of the ethical positions reviewed.
• Site all sources in a bibliography. A minimum of 15 sources, in addition utilize the supplied Academic Research link. Do not use the internet.
• Use MLA Format for all aspects of the paper.
• The paper should be double spaced using 12 point font size and one inch margins. Title page is required. Total pages of 7-10 does not include title page and citation page.