1- Women should be allowed to abort a child only under certain circumstances
o Rape victims forced to having their rapist baby https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2019/03/01/an-year-old-pleaded-an-abortion-after-she-was-raped-she-was-forced-give-birth/
o Severe complication with pregnancy
2- Opposing view : Its morally wrong to take a life
- Decide on a position that you will take regarding the identified issue.
- State if you personally agree or disagree with the practice identified based on a
reflection of your personal values.
- Introduction Paragraph that engages the reader’s attention, identifies your thesis statement, and gives a brief overview of what the essay will cover.
- Identify how 2 different ethical theories would view the ethical dilemma
- Identify how 2 or more Bioethical Principles are conflicted in this ethical dilemma.
- Identify relevant nursing standards or codes (CNO)
- Identify legal considerations (RHPA, Nursing Act, Criminal Code, Human Rights, etc.)
- Conclusion Paragraph that provides a summary of the most salient points.