Topics may include ethical aspects of business, planning, competition, or other related topics. Advance registration is required and space is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Following the session, you are to provide a one page write-up explicitly addressing the following six elements:
1. Identify the event attended (name and date) and the MGT490 chapters and topics to which it relates. This should be more than a simple mention of the chapter or case. Discuss why and how the material relates and to what chapters that material corresponds. This is a critical part of the assignment.
2. A brief summary of the presentation/case examined.
3. A summary of the alternatives the teams discussed for resolving the issue proposed at the Walk the Talk event.
4. The specific course of action that you would recommend for resolving the issue at the Walk the Talk event.
5. Your reaction to the presentation or discussion.
6. The key learning points from the event.
• The write-up may not exceed one (1) single spaced page.
• The written assignment is due no later than one week following the session.
• Use 10- or 12-point Times New Roman font; Use 1” margins
• Single space the paper; write in complete sentences
• Be cautious of your writing skills. Proofread the paper to ensure there are no problems with writing skills.
• Late papers will NOT be accepted.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂