answer to questions
Choose one question from Group A and one question from Group B
1. Explore Kant’s ethics commenting on the Categorical Imperative and the idea of moral duty. Do you think Kantian ethics could be useful in today’s society? Why or
2. Kant offers an alternative formulation Categorical Imperative: Treat rational beings (i.e., humans) in every instance as ends and never just as means.” How is this
relation to examples today in society where people are dehumanized or treated disrespectfully? What would it look like to treat people with respect?
1. What does Kant mean by the categorizing and unifying activity of the mind? What are your own ideas regarding this?
2. Explore Kant’s theory that there can be no knowledge of things “as they are in themselves” independent of experience. Do you agree or disagree? Support your views
with at least two reasons.
3. How did Kant synthesize the insights of rationalism and empiricism? Support your views of this synthesis with at least two reasons.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂