You can watch the film with English subtitle.
Here’s the link for the film:
The papers will have three basic parts—
. 1) a brief (one paragraph) summary or overview of the film;
. 2) a one-page analysis or discussion of a film in terms of what it shows about cultural life; and
. 3) your personal response or thoughts about the film.
Try to focus on the following themes:
• Tensions between modernity and tradition
• Gender as a cultural construction
• The impact of history and politics on everyday life
• Self-making and ethical subjectivity
• Challenges of everyday cultural life: Family, ritual, stigma, and humor.