Fundamentals of Database Systems
I will upload week 1 – 2 of this project, the deliberables, and example and some links to help.
Now that the ERD is completed for your selected project, you are anxious to create the database and setup the tables. Before that step you remind everyone that the 2nd phase in the Database development process has not been completed yet. You still need to create the Logical Data Model and check the model against 3rd Normal Form. For this Individual Project convert your ERD into a Logical Data Model that is in 3NF. The deliverables for this task are:
• 1 Logical Data Model analyzed and converted to 3NF
• Describe how each table meets 1NF, 2NF and 3NF, if you need to remove any issues to move to the next higher NF describe what the issue is and how you resolved it.
• Properly Identify all Primary (Use Solid Underlines) and Foreign Keys (Use Dotted Underlines)
Add the normalized Logical Data Model and normalization discussion to the section in your template titled: The Logical Model and Normalization.
• Update the TOC to reflect the new section.
• Name the document CS251_First and Last Name_IP3.doc.