• Provide a brief description of the two health indicators you selected, citing specific sources.
• Explain how the U.S. ranks on these indicators compared to other nations.
• Explain two factors that might influence those rankings and the relative standing of the U.S. compared to the other nations.
• Determine which two states rank the best and which two states rank the worst for those indicators. Describe factors you believe might contribute to those relative rankings among the states.
• Share any insights you gained or conclusions you drew as a result of making these comparisons.
There are 4 health determinants:
Behaviors, Community & Environment, Policy, Clinical Care