Apply and integrate the knowledge of the key NMBA Registered
Nurse Standards for Nursing Practice, National Safety and Quality
Health Service Standards, and National Health Priorities to
enable effective clinical decision making, planning and action in a
range of situations that reflect the diversity of contemporary health
care settings and challenge.
- Apply knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology to
support evidence-based decisions for planning and action in a
range of clinical situations.
- Demonstrate clinical reasoning and clinical decision making in line
with safe and quality person-centred care across the lifespan.
- Apply knowledge and skills to communicate and collaborate
effectively with consumers and families.
- Reflect on the clinical placement experience and care provision,
using feedback from a range of sources, to identify opportunities to
enhance individual practice.
Have a cover sheet with the assessment title, your name,
student number, tutor name and word count. Coversheet
template is recommended.
• Include a ‘footer’ on each page with your name, student
number, unit code and page number.
• 3 cm margins on all sides, double-spaced text
• Times new roman, font size 12
• APA style referencing (see http://www.citewrite.qut.edu.au/)
• Be submitted in electronic format (Word file) via Turnitin.
• Contain a minimum of 20 current references